Thank you for making is this far. I would like to first set the stage so that there are low to no expectations that you will receive a quality blogger and polished content. Below are the 5 reasons to not read this or any of my future blogs. If you can get past them, then I expect that you will learn many business hacks on your way to success.
I am in my early thirties, have owed 5 businesses, including a marketing company (New Wave Advertising Group) for over 10 years and have a ton to say (in less than 500 words) about the 500+ businesses that I have done advertising for and the insights that I have gained.
Note: my editor will not be looking this over so suck it up.
5 Reasons not to read this blog!
1. Poor Grammar
2. Spelling Mistakes
3. Short Blog Posts
4. Unpolished Content
5. Unconventional Business Hacks
6 Reasons to read on!
1. Insights gathered from working with hundreds of businesses
2. Quick and dirty business hacks that will save you thousands
3. Advise that businesses pay huge dollars for
4. Info that will save you time and keep you business alive and thriving
5. How to keep iterating, track & keep your advertising accountable!
6. Bonus rants about random, relevant stuff.
I will end with that for now because my word count is up to 250 and I don't want to set the bar too high lol.
In all seriousness, I am a business and advertising expert and look forward to sharing and hearing comments and feedback!
Oh yeah... Take advantage of this free one on one Power Hour with myself! https://www.newwaveadvertising.ca/powerhours
Note: This image is 5 years old because I look better back then ;)